There's a magical place. We're on our way there. With toys in their millions. All under one roof....
It's the Children's Book Circle summer party at The Toy Shop!!
Come and join us for an evening of food, drink and games to celebrate the great British summertime.
A brilliant opportunity to socialise with people from all areas of the publishing industry.
There will be live music from 9:30pm playing classic pop and R'n'B music. So we can sing along to some Barbie Girl and the superb STEPS backlist.
Venue: The Toy Shop Bar
32 Putney High Street, Putney, SW15 1SQ
Date: Thursday 16th August from 6:30pm
Early bird tickets until 20th July!
£8 for members // £12 for non-members
Standard tickets after
£10 for members // £14 for non-members
- Ticket price includes food and wine/beer and entry into a raffle to win prizes!
Do not despair! Putney is not as far away as you think. There are two stations you can use to get to and from the venue.
Putney mainline station (6 minute walk)
- Waterloo in 15 minutes (last train back 23:59)
- Vauxhall in 12 minutes (last train back 23:59)
- Clapham Junction in 5 minutes (last train back 23:59)
Trains to Putney run about every 6 minutes from London Waterloo at peak time.
Putney Bridge District Line underground station (7 minute walk)
- Victoria in 19 minutes (last tube back 00:14)
- Earls Court in 6 minutes (last tube back 01:00)
We look forward to seeing you there!